What is Child Sponsorship?
When you sponsor a child, you give a child, her family and her community the opportunity to live without poverty.
- Books, uniforms, classroom repairs, and training for teachers and parents provide a child with opportunities for the future.
- Safe Water
- Access to safe water through well-drilling, pumps, and training in hygiene and sanitation decreases child mortality and frees up time for education instead of water collection.
- Nutritious Food
- World Vision goes beyond food distributions but also focuses on creating sustainable food supplies through agricultural programs and nutritional training. Healthy children have more energy for life.
- Health Care
- Your child sponsorship provides access to things like medical clinics, vaccinations, training in disease prevention and other health care programs.
- Child Protection
- We advocate for child rights and encourage children to speak up against abuse and injustice.
- Economic Development
- Microloans and business training enable families to build a better future for children.
- Community Leadership
- We work with local leaders to strengthen their skills.
Our Sponsor Children
Birthday: June 9th, 2006
Sumi lives with her parents and at home, their family speaks Bengali. Her favorite subject is Local Language. Sumi helps her parents at home and cleans. Her favorite game is running.
Birthday: May 12, 2001