World Vision Canada is the nation’s leading agency dedicated to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children. We have over 50 years of experience, our passionate staff and volunteers are dedicated to providing real and lasting change to over 100 million people in World Vision-supported communities. But, we can only do this because you are committed to helping children.
What We Do
Changing children’s lives is about more than putting in a well here or a school there. It’s about:
- Building up communities, responding to the root causes of poverty and creating resilience
- Encouraging parents to send their boys and girls to school
- Creating rewarding work opportunities for adults, so that children aren’t at risk of being sent to do dangerous jobs
- Finding out what a community needs and how best to respond
- Encouraging parents to send their boys and girls to school.To do this, we work in different areas, all contributing together so children and families enjoy the fullness of life with justice, dignity, peace and hope